Archive for the 'Uncategorized' Category
Half Acre Craft Beer Week Brunch
Sunday, May 29nd
10am – 2pm
featuring a special menu by our new chef, Justin White
Lemon Jam Buckle with double cream and sorrel leaves. 5.
paired with Half Acre Brandy Barrel-aged Ambrosia
Toasted Chocolate & Banana Bread Pudding with chili butter and warm maple. 10.
paired with Half Acre Baume Rye Stout
Jersey Breakfast of house made porkroll, scrambled farm eggs, and pea shoots served on a butter bun with cedar grove cheddar sauce. 9.
paired with Half Acre Crush Kolsch
Mustard Glazed Slab Bacon, pork cracklin’s, shallots and roasted fingerling potatoes. 10.
paired with Half Acre Over Ale
Plus Half Acre Meatwave English IPA available on draft!
10am, 11am, noon and 1pm
RSVP to email@example.com
The 2010 voting for US Soccer’s Best Soccer Bar has begun!
And this is SmallBar Division’s year to take home the title.
TOP TEN REASONS TO VOTE FOR US:
1. We are true USMNT fans, first and foremost
2. We are an American-owned “bar”, not a “pub” owned by UK ex-pats
3. We were featured LIVE! in ESPN’s broadcast of USA v SLOVENIA during World Cup 2010
4. We hosted the first-ever Studio 90 live player appearance with Carlos Bocanegra
5. We have one-of-a-kind USMNT stadium art year round courtesy of @Hoover_Dam
6. We are the American Outlaws favorite local when they hit Chicago
7. Our first day open for business in 2004 we opened early for a World Cup 2006 qualifier
8. Brian Ching parties with us when he’s in town!
9. We rented generators to air the USA v Ghana game when the transformer blew on our block
10. IF WE WIN WE’LL THROW ONE HELLUVA PARTY AND YOU’RE ALL INVITED!
CAST YOUR VOTE HERE. NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
This is our year! Please hit the link below and nominate SmallBar Division!